* We specialise in scoring bespoke music for brand films, whether it's a TVC or Online Content, with a high hit rate for “nailing briefs” first time around.
* We offer the services of a select roster of professional screen composers from around the world, who pitch on your TVC or brand content.
* Our composers work around the clock in different time zones, which means they are in the best position to "jump straight on to your brief" when you upload it.
* We work with you and the screen composer to deliver a final piece of scored bespoke music on brief, on budget and within the timeline that you specify.
* All of our professional screen composers are signed to strict non-disclosure agreements ensuring total confidentiality at all times.
* Working to your film and creative brief, we utilise our production skills and knowledge to create the perfect music track for your TVC or Content piece.
* We do not charge for demos, you only pay when you licence your preferred track, or if you require revisions to your preferred track prior to licencing.
* We have three, simple usage options that all include exclusive worldwide use, and can be upgraded to "buyout" and or "cross campaign" use.
* Revisions are included in the usage fee.
* Cut-downs are included in the usage fee.
Featured & Trusted By
Who are we and Why we do it ?
MusicBrief™ is run by founder Matt Hayward and a small team of music producers who specialize in creating bespoke or "original" music for brands.
Matt had been working in the music for advertising space for over twenty years, initially as a composer in his own right, working on high-end brand TVC's for some of Australia's most awarded creative agencies, then going on to become a producer, founding and running several successful audio post-production businesses. Matt recognized that there was not an efficient online model for procuring bespoke music, so he set about creating a platform that would make the whole process of engaging the services of a screen composer, briefing them, making revisions to, then licensing and paying for the final track faster, easier and more cost-effective.
MusicBrief™ boasts a growing roster of 50+ professional screen composers who work in different time zones around the world, out of professional audio post-production facilities and or home studios. All of our composers are accomplished writers, players and or performers, but most importantly they "get" advertising briefs and have a high hit rate of "nailing" them.
At MusicBrief™ we believe that the craft of scoring music to picture is an essential element in bringing any film that has a narrative to life, no matter what the format, and that working to picture has always been, and will always be the preferred method for most professional screen composers to create and craft their work, so wherever we can, we honor this process.